CLTure has premiered the first single from The Tills' upcoming album Canon, calling it "a garage-rock masterpiece that calls back to old school roots with a hectic mix of blistering riffs and resounding melodies that grab hold and do not let go." Check out the writeup & pre-order the new record, out April 20!
1. "Meeting In My Bedroom" by Silk
2. "Love Don't Cost a Thing" by Jennifer Lopez
3. "Je t'aime moi non plus" by Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg
4. "Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart" by The Puppets
5. "My Happiness" by Elvis Presley
6. "Our Love" by The Edge of Daybreak
7. "Générique" by François de Roubaix
8. "Search for Jenny" by Francis Lai
9. "Love Lies" by Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
10. "Wild Thing (Live at Monterey)" by Jimi Hendrix
11. "It's My Feeling" by Holy Sons
12. "Long, Long, Long" by The Beatles
Welcome to the new & slightly improved PhuzzRecords.com! We're glad you found us. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter below, and stay tuned for some exciting news coming up in 2017...
Matt Fiander writes about the track: "North Carolina’s Estrangers’ last record was a bittersweet sunburst of power pop released back in 2013... Now, the band is prepping their sophomore record, and the first single from that release is “Croc Rock”... The song isn’t afraid to murk up and complicate the band’s shimmering pop sensibilities, to leave a bit of coal dust on the diamond. Jangling guitars clash nicely with airy keys over a lean rhythm section that gives the song a pulse while giving its parts space to echo outward... There’s a lucid-dreamy feel to the track, as if it’s stuck somewhere between the physical and ethereal, between the grit of the earth and some rare shine mined from it. And if the textures of the song weren’t sweet enough, the chorus is stick-in-your-ear catchy and the song bursts with infectious energy."